5 EFFECTIVE AND EASY WAYS TO LOSE THIGH FAT AND GET TONED THIGHS
Thigh fat is a problem area for many Pakistani women. Losing thigh fat and getting toned thighs does not only improve our appearance, it is also important for increasing our overall stability. Having toned thighs means that we will be able to move around with much less difficulty. Achieving overall leg strength is also a major goal when trying to find ways to lose thigh fat. High intensity workouts that target specific areas are especially important for toning the thighs. Along with a healthy diet and lifestyle changes, these workouts can ensure that you get rid of that troublesome thigh fat quickly! Let’s look at 5 easy and effective ways to lose thigh fat and get toned thighs.
1: AIR CYCLING TO LOSE THIGH FAT AND GET TONED THIGHS
Cycling is a great way to get rid of excess thigh fat. With outdoors cycling, you can enjoy yourself while working out. Indoors cycling can also be quite helpful in burning calories. However, not everyone has an indoors or outdoors cycle, and they can be quite expensive. Thus, air cycling is a great way to lose thigh fat without making a dent in your pocket.
- Lie on your back and face the ceiling.
- Lift your legs to 90 degrees with the floor.
- Start moving your legs as if you are cycling in the forward direction.
- Do this for 1 minute and then slowly put your legs down and relax.
- Move your legs up to 90 degrees and start air cycling in the backward direction for 1 minute.
- Repeat the set 5 times.
Recommended duration and repetitions: This is an effective way to reduce thigh fat and get thinner thighs fast. Do it 5 times on each side for 1 minute. Air cycling also takes care of your pelvic and knee joints. Doing this easy exercise everyday will help you lose thigh fat easily, and you will see a difference after a very short period of time.
2: LUNGES TO LOSE THIGH FAT AND GET TONED THIGHS
Lunges are a wonderful exercise for getting toned thighs. You can do them easily at home, and they require no extra equipment. They can be easily done by beginners, however, there are also some advanced types of lunges if you want to challenge yourself further.
- Stand straight with your feet about 3 cm apart.
- Put your left foot forward with your knee bent and your foot flat on the ground.
- Hold this position for a few seconds, then repeat the same procedure with your right leg.
- Repeat this set 10 times daily.
- Once you start balancing your body, try to do it while holding dumbbells in your hands.
Muscles targeted: Apart from toning the lower body, lunges focus on your calves, hamstrings, glutes, and core muscles. Glutes or gluteal muscles are a group of muscles in the buttocks area.
Recommended duration and repetitions: Lunges are the perfect workout for your inner thighs. Doing this easy and effective exercise 10 times every day can help you lose thigh fat in a few weeks.
3: Climbing stairs
Benefits of stair climbing: Climbing stairs will not only help you strengthen your leg muscles but will also tone your belly and shape your hips. Stair climbing is a low-impact, high-intensity exercise, which is really easy and effective. Climbing the stairs burns about the same amount of calories per minute as more difficult exercises like swimming, jumping rope or jogging
Muscles targeted: While climbing stairs, your hips and your knees are bent and extended utilizing many muscle groups, primarily your quadriceps, the front of your thighs and buttocks.
- Whether you are going to a mall for shopping, or to work, try taking the stairs instead of an elevator or escalator.
- If you have stairs in your home, try climbing them a few times as part of your daily workout to get toned thighs.
- Before you begin stair climbing, spend at least five to 10 minutes warming up your muscles, heart and lungs with light to moderate aerobic activity like jogging in place or jumping jacks.
- Start climbing stairs slowly then gradually increase your speed.
- You can also challenge yourself by doing interval training where you climb a flight of stairs at a fast pace and then alternate the next one with a slower speed.
- Make sure to wear comfortable shoes and clothing while climbing stairs.
4: Leg stretch
Benefits of leg stretch: This is one of the easiest and most effective exercises for losing thigh fat. This exercise activates various muscle groups in your body. This is a great exercise to lose your thigh fat and improve your blood circulation.
- Sit upright with your legs joined and stretched.
- Slowly move the legs apart as far as you can.
- Breathe in as you bend right to touch the toes of the right foot with both your hands.
- Try to touch the knees with your head. Relax and hold for 5 seconds.
- Slowly lift your head and bring your hands to each side of your pelvis. Breathe out while doing so.
- Do this for the left side.
- Repeat 10 times.
Recommended duration and repetitions: Do leg stretches for at least 10 minutes daily. With time, start increasing the duration for better results.
5: Hydrate yourself
Drinking a sufficient amount of water is important not only toning the thighs, it also helps in overall weight loss. Make sure you drink about 2 liters of water per day. Studies prove that drinking water helps you lose weight faster.
Not only does water keep you feeling fuller longer, it also keeps the gastrointestinal tract moving smoothly. Also, hydration improves the skin quality, reducing the appearance of unsightly cellulite. Cellulite is what makes the thigh surface look irregular, bumpy and unattractive.
If you are unable to drink large amounts of plain water, you can add lemon water or detox waters. Avoid drinking sugary, carbonated or caffeinated beverages. You can also add green tea to your routine for losing thigh fat easily.
Losing thigh fat and getting toned thigh is not as difficult as it might seem. Doing the right exercises and taking care of your dietary and lifestyle habits can help you achieve perfectly toned legs. So make sure to include the strategies mentioned above in order to lose thigh fat. The best thing about these tips is that you don’t need a lot of extra time or heavy equipment for them. You can easily integrate these exercises into your daily routine to get beautiful and toned legs.
follow us on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdU-XDT-3ohHiGpxGERHcMA?view_as=subscriber
Follow us on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lifestylebymunaza/