A woman, who is apparently framed for a murder and spends most of her young adulthood in prison, is taken on as a psychology case by a psychologist. Her narratives baffles the doctor, he and the viewers are not able to decide if she was actually a murderer or a vehement pretender.
Why should you watch?
- Not another typical crime series with FBI.
- The story explores life styles of 18th century Irish people.
- Explores mind psychology
- Keeps you hooked to join pieces
- Suspenseful without violent killing scenes
Who should watch?
People who like
- drama series
- Slow moving plot
- human Psychology based works
- 18th century life experience
Number of seasons
only 1 so far
How I rate it: 4/5
IMDb rating: 7.9/10
Best quotes from the series are as follows :